Price: ₹ 299.00
(as of May 27,2021 13:41:53 UTC – Details)
"As kids grow and change, so does their behavior. The child who doesn’t throw tantrums at two may sass you at seven, and give you a major attitude at 12. The best way to understand your children’s behavior is to understand what they’re going through developmentally, say the experts.
Has your little one gone from adorable, cooing infant to overly emotional, unpredictable tyrant overnight? Are you tired of tantrums, yelling and behavior problems?
There are no bad kids, you just have to master some key discipline basics.
Some of the questions that will be answered in this book include:
• How does brain development relate to toddler discipline?
• What kinds of limits does a toddler need or not need?
• How can you develop healthy communication patterns with your little one?
• What are the best ways to help toddlers learn to deal with conflicts?
• What discipline strategies are most effective in helping toddlers go through this crucial stage of development?
• How can you as a Supermom stay calm when facing toddler frustration?
Buy this book now."