Most important and useful space of our house is a bathroom, yet the most neglected one. Good thing, an emergency plumber from Sydney is to the rescue. Our every day starts from here and also end here. A warm shower helps to unwind all the stress. Many people find their inspiration in the bathroom. On the other hand, a locked bathroom is all yours; you can rehearse your speech or just spent some ‘me’ time.
So bathroom decor is as important as a bedroom or living room. You don’t need to spend much on all this. It does not matter your bathroom is small or spacious. If there are any drainage concerns, you can seek for professional landscape and drainage services.
According to bathroom fitters in Milton Keynes, to renovate the bathroom decor you need some clever tricks. Arrange the useful furniture, accessories, and decor items elegantly. Always keep in mind that simplicity and comfort is the main key to design or rearrange the space.
Backsplash & Feature wall
- Apply fresh bright paint to wipe out dullness. The bright colour helps to illuminate the space even in a low light source. Also, colour variation can make your small space looks bigger.
- Fresh flat colour is no enough. Try some backsplash behind the mirror. Mosaic or kaleidoscopic wallpaper is a cool idea to create some illusion.
- If there is any black wall, try to place some picture frame of your memorable moment or your artwork. You can also try some abstract wall arts.
Shelves & Organiser
The most important part- you should find your toiletries without any mess. Organising your toiletries for everyone is an art.
- Try high rise wall shelves. Wooden shelves are very trendy and classy these days. But you can also try wrought iron if you like.
- If your bathroom is big enough, you can place a narrow lintel height cabinet. But make sure, it should be see-through.
- Put some organiser buckets. You can try jute bucket or any recyclable material.
- Another necessity is enough space for tower holder. For short space fix double towel road. Otherwise, the wooden towel ladder can change the whole look of your bathroom.
Though this is not very usual, it’s a great idea for ultimate relaxation to put a stool or bench at your bathroom. In a luxurious bathroom, people often made a permanent stone cladding seat at shower section. But don’t worry; you can also manage the same even more facilities.
- Choose a small wooden stool. Not only it makes your space attractive, but functional too. Products such as the ones from www.squidpoxy.ca can also be availed in order to elevate your furniture’s aesthetic.
- Set a small wooden bench with storage below. It gives the vibe of a spa at home.
Apart from the essential fixtures of a bathroom, there are multiple decor items which you can put strategically.
- Fix a colourful shower curtain. Especially for a small bathroom; it looks great and well maintained.
- Always place toilet mat set. It helps to keep your floor dry and also breaks the monotonous flooring pattern.
- Without mirror bathroom is not going to give your ultimate satisfaction. Always choose an oversize mirror so that you can see yourself better. It also turns the room look spacious.
- For any bathroom, natural light and ventilation is a must. Fresh air and sunlight keep the space dry and odour free.
- For large window, use window curtain or blinder.
- Mirror light is a must. For makeup, hairdo, or shaving you need a proper focusing light.
- Fix some dramatic lights for your shower section.
Besides all this, keep some indoor plants with small decorative pots in the bathroom shelves or window sill. It will provide fresh air and absorb the bad odour. Also looks very close to nature. And light up some aromatic candle to create a magical ambience.